Q: If I have an issue in my building, whom do I contact first?

     A: Your building rep (see About Us)

Q: When should I include an AEA representative at a meeting with my superior?

     A: Anytime you feel disciplinary action may be taken. (Refer to your Weingarten Rights
          on our Information page

Q: Where can I find information about my benefits?

     A: Click the Information tab for our Benefits Package document or
          click the Links tab to access MTA Benefits

* Submit a question you feel may benefit all members.
Abington Education Association